2014. Feature fiction film. 120 min.
Cast: Marc Martínez, Vicky Luengo, Josep Julien and Mercè Arànega
An Acteon production in collaboration with Generalitat de Catalunya, Ajuntament de Barcelona, Fundació Noguera, Obra Social La Caixa, Museu de la Música de Barcelona.
Based on real events, the film follows the adventures of coppersmith Bonaventura, his sister Marianna and the rich merchant Vicenç, with whom both have pending issues. All of them lived at the beginning of the 18th century in the disappeared neighbourhood of El Bornet in Barcelona. Three people facing up to a time of big social, political and also intimate mutations.
- Best Feature Film at Sydney Independent Film Festival 2016.
- Best Foreign Film at the Toronto World International Film Festival 2016.
- Best Foreign Film at the Singapour World International Film Festival in Singapour, 2016.
- Leading Actress - Vicky Luengo - at the New York City International Film Festival.
- Best Cameraman – Jimmy Gimferrer –at the Finow Film&Script Festival
- Best Costume Design - Elena Ballester - at the Milano International Film Festival.
- Four Nominations at the Gaudí Awards 2015, one of them for best film.